Our clients are the communities we live in. The health, safety and well-being of everyone in our community is always KNBA’s priority. We have implemented measures recommended by local, state and federal officials to protect our social environment. KNBA has the ability to work remotely with full capabilities and meet with you virtually by utilizing our technology to conduct regular business.
- UofL to create New Vision of Health Campus for pioneering work to increase health equity
- KNBA Elevates Two Firm Leaders to Principal
- DETERMINATION: That’s What These KNBA Employees Bring to the Table!
- Reflecting on the Legacy and Career of K. Norman Berry
- KNBA: Transforming Reynolds Building for the UK’s College of Design