This chapel’s primary focus is to provide a worship space for residents in various stages of Alzheimer’s disease of the adjacent assisted living facility. Particular focus was given to lighting, materials, furnishings, room shape and height to provide a comforting and familiar worship space.
- Integrated wheelchair and chair seating
- An Inclusion Room for severe Alzheimer parishioners
- Chancel and Sanctuary’s full embodiment of Universal Design concepts
- High-efficiency lighting and HVAC system
- Use of natural light and minimization of glare