K. Norman Berry, Partner Emeritus, was honored with the 2015 Memorial Award during the 37th annual presentation of the Ida Lee Willis Memorial Foundation Historic Preservation Awards at the Governor’s Mansion. The award is presented each May during National Historic Preservation Month and is the highest honor bestowed.
- UofL to create New Vision of Health Campus for pioneering work to increase health equity
- KNBA Elevates Two Firm Leaders to Principal
- DETERMINATION: That’s What These KNBA Employees Bring to the Table!
- Reflecting on the Legacy and Career of K. Norman Berry
- KNBA: Transforming Reynolds Building for the UK’s College of Design