K. Norman Berry, Partner Emeritus, was honored with the 2015 Memorial Award during the 37th annual presentation of the Ida Lee Willis Memorial Foundation Historic Preservation Awards at the Governor’s Mansion. The award is presented each May during National Historic Preservation Month and is the highest honor bestowed.
- First Look Inside New Franklin County Humane Society Building
- Haymarket by Ashbourne Farms Now Open on River Road
- American Printing House for the Blind breaks ground on $55 million museum expansion in Louisville
- UofL to create New Vision of Health Campus for pioneering work to increase health equity
- KNBA Elevates Two Firm Leaders to Principal