KNBA was awarded the commission for the exterior cleaning and restoration of the Kentucky State Capitol, part of an ongoing 18-year relationship between KNBA and one of the state’s most significant historic structures.
- First Look Inside New Franklin County Humane Society Building
- Haymarket by Ashbourne Farms Now Open on River Road
- American Printing House for the Blind breaks ground on $55 million museum expansion in Louisville
- UofL to create New Vision of Health Campus for pioneering work to increase health equity
- KNBA Elevates Two Firm Leaders to Principal